(a) 1, 2, and 3 (b) 4, 5, and 6 (c) 1 and 2 only (d) 4 and 6 only (e) some other combination 11. According to the phase diagram given for Compound Y, what description is correct? (a) At the temperature and pressure at point 4, Y(g) will spontaneously convert to Y(l).(b) At 0 o C and 1200 torr, Y exists as a solid. (c) At the pressure and temperature of point 1, Y(s) will spontaneously convert ...
Question 88 : Which one of the following correct statement? Option-1 : lime stone is added in blast furnace of flux carbon. Option-2 : Lead is and amorphou material. Option-3 : Beta iron exists below 768celces. Option-4 : The product of cupola is known as cast iron. Question 89 : Under microscope, cementite in white cast iron apperars as.
1. OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS 1. Processing of jute and rubber falls under which of the following industries? (a) Agro based (b) Mineral based (c) Business based (d) None of these Ans : (a) Agro based 2. Which of the following is a mineral based product? (a) Woollen (b) Tea (c) Cotton (d) Cement Ans : (d) Cement 3. Iron and steel industry is an ...
The four major groups of organic compounds are: A. Fats, waxes, carbohydrates and amino acids B. Carbohydrates, lipids, proteins and nucleic acids C. Carbohydrates, lipids, steroids and monosaccharides D. Lipids, fats, waxes and steroids E. Carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids and nucleic acids 31.
Question 4 : which one of the foolowings is a non-ferrous material? Option-1 : zinc. Option-2 : iron. Option-3 : silicon carbide. Option-4 : wood. Question 5 : Whichn one of the followings statements is a wrong ? Option-1 : The body- centered cubic space lattice os found in alpha-iron. Option-2 : A steel containing ferrite and pearlite is tough.
Multiple Choice Questions for Interior of the Earth - Chapter 17 Each chapter will include a few questions designed to test your knowledge of material covered in the chapter and in the Internet-based resources. Your answers are not being recorded. Try the following.
Multiple Choice Questions 1. The metal is subjected to mechanical working for a. Refining grain size b. Reducing original block into desired shape c. Controlling the direction of flow lines d. All of these 2. The temperature at which the new grains are formed in the metal is called a. Lower critical temperature b. Upper critical temperature c ...
Question types will include multiple choice, structured, mathematical and practical questions. Part of. Combined Science. ... Sample question 2 - Higher Question. Iron for making steel, copper and ...
These Multiple Choice Questions with four choices contains about 120 questions divided into 24 sets in the format of test series, updated for new academic session 2021-22. All the questions are taken form NCERT Textbook and Exemplar books only. It covers the …
233 MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUESTIONS Complete these questions without using the text and then refer back. CHAPTER 1 1. The structure within a cell that is concerned with energy is: (a) the cytoplasm, (b) the cell membrane, (c) the nucleus, (d) the
7. Question. 1 points. Thermoplastic materials are those materials which. 1. do not become hard with the application of heat and pressure and no chemical change occurs. 2. are used as a friction lining for clutches and brakes. 3. are formed into shape under heat and pressure and results in a …
· With the Students: Building an Electromagnet. Make sure each student pair has the following materials: 1 nail, 2 feet (.6 m) of insulated wire, 1 D-cell battery, several paperclips (or tacks or pins) and a rubber band. Wrap the wire around a nail at least 20 times (see Figure 4).
Learning Objectives To apply the principles of physical chemistry and transport phenomena (heat, mass and momentum) to the process steps in Iron and Steelmaking as practiced in integrated steel plants. Be able to understand basic layout of blast furnace, steelmaking shop and continuous casting process.
· 12. During steel casting, the steelmaking ladle is emptied through a valve in the bottom of the ladle; as the ladle gradually empties, the ladle top slag coats and solidifies on the side walls of the ladle, and remains there once the ladle is empty. This is termed as ___________. 13.
Previous Questions For Iti Fitter Technician. 41. Which one of the following materials is used for manufacturing centre drills. 42. Which one of the following taper is used for making shank of lathe centre. 43. Which one of the following on a lathe is used to give depth of cut. B. By adjusting the tool.
Welding Multiple Choice Questions and Answers for competitive exams. These short objective type questions with answers are very important for Board exams as well as competitive exams. These short solved questions or quizzes are provided by Gkseries.
A: they give the body energy. B: they help carry out metabolic reactions. C: they insulate the body''s organs. D: they withdraw heat from the body. Ans: B. 6. Food passes through the stomach directly by _________. A: the large intestine. B: the small intestine.
Iron making. The primary objective of iron making is to release iron from chemical combination with oxygen, and, since the blast furnace is much the most efficient process, it receives the most attention here. Alternative methods known as direct reduction are used in over a score of countries, but less than 5 percent of iron is made this way. A third group of iron-making techniques classed as ...
· Answer: b. Q5: "Principles help managers to take decisions while performing functions of management.". True, Principles are guidelines to take actions. False, Functions of management are not related with Principles of Management. Partly True, Principles denotes cause and effect relationship which may help functions.
· This education chemistry quiz section contain study materials and solved mcq and also fulfill following searches Chemistry Quiz | General Science Chemistry Questions, General Chemistry Quiz, Chemistry 2019 - General Awareness Quiz, chemistry quiz with answers, chemistry quiz grade 10,11, 12, 8, 9th, general chemistry quiz questions with answers,, chemistry quiz questions and …
CBSE BOARD Objective Questions Exam 2019-2020 CLASS : 10th SUB : Social Science Unit 4 : Contemporaray India - II For 15 Years Exams Chapter-wise Question Bank visit or whatsapp at 8905629969
In this page you can learn important manufacturing process questions answers, solved manufacturing technology questions answers,production engineering objective questions etc. It is easy to understand and help you to improve your skill.
NPTEL provides E-learning through online Web and Video courses various streams.
Set - 1 Metallurgy Test - This test comprises 30 questions on Metallurgy. Ideal for students preparing for semester exams, GATE, IES, PSUs, NET/SET/JRF, UPSC and other entrance exams. MCQs on Metallography, Cooling curves, Iron-Carbon diagram, Hardenability, Corrosion & Copper alloys.1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
iron steel industry knowledge quiz questions answers
· These MCQ Questions on Chemical Effects of Electric Current Class 8 with answers pave for a quick revision of the Chapter thereby helping you to enhance subject knowledge. Have a glance at the MCQ of Chapter 14 Science Class 8 and cross-check your answers during preparation. Question 1. The negative charged ions are called: (a) cations.
Multiple Choice Questions. Introduction to Geology - Chapter 1. Which of the following statements regarding the scientific methods is true? A hypothesis must be agreed upon by more than one scientist. A theory is a hypothesis that has withstood many scientific tests. A theory is proven to be true, and therefore may not be discarded.
Multiple choice questions Don''t make the mistake of reading the first answer and thinking this is correct without checking all the others. If it says ''Tick one box'', you must tick one box.
Which company is the world''s largest producer of iron ore? BHP Billiton Rio Tinto Vale. Q11. What is the average level of per capita steel demand [worldwide]? ~25kg ~100 kg ~200 kg. Q12. Which country is the world''s biggest exporter of scrap? China Japan USA. Q13. How much steel is there in a typical family car? 500kg or less 500-1000kg Over ...
Multiple Choice Questions 1. An electric current can produce (a) heating effect only. (b) chemical effect only. (c) magnetic effect only. (d) chemical, heating, and magnetic effects. Soln: The answer is (d) chemical, heating, and magnetic effects. Explanation: Electric current causes a chemical reaction when it passes through a conducting solution.
· Objective test questions may be constructed as a list of possible answers, requiring the students to recognize the correct one from the list. These questions include matching, true/false, and multiple choice.Other objective test questions, like fill-in-the-blank questions, require that the student recall the correct answer from memory.
1 points. Three pieces of metals X, Y and Z are tested for magnetism. Y attracts Mil: X and G X and Z d, attract each other Which of the following is correct? Y is a magnet T had / are not. X and Y are magnets Z is not. X, T and Z are all magnets. X and Z are magnets Y is not.
Questions 13 to 20: Multiple Choice Questions: The lowest energy consumption in steel making is by: SR-BOF route DRI-EAF route BF-BOF route None of the above No, th e an sw er i s i n co rrect. S co re: 0 Accep ted An sw ers: B F -B O F rout e The main advantage of DRI process in comparison to BF is: Higher productivity Elimination of coke
Part 3: Objective questions and answers of Engineering Materials Q1. When elements like nickel, chromium, copper and molybdenum are added to the molten cast iron, it produces
· The O questions identify objective facts relevant to the topic. The key question is: What do we know about this? If it is an event or occurrence that is he subject of the ORID process, the group ...
· Iron - Science topic. A metallic element with atomic symbol Fe, atomic number 26, and atomic weight 55.85. It is an essential constituent of HEMOGLOBINS; CYTOCHROMES; and IRON-BINDING PROTEINS. It ...
A. Replace flux. B. Dissolve oxides when heating the work. C. Accelerate the formation of oxides on the work. D. Prevent the spelter from melting too quickly. E. Increase the fluidity of brazing process. View Answer. B.Dissolve oxides when heating the work. Your Comments.
· Multiple Choice Questions On Lathe Machine in Mechanical Engineering. Feb. 27, 2021, 9:59 p.m. Multiple Choice Questions On Lathe Machine MCQs in mechanical engineering. This sets of objective questions or MCQs more focuses on Lathe Machine. This questions and answers may helps in you competitive exams, placements and all university online exams.
· A questionnaire is a useful tool for gathering information in face-to-face, postal mail, email and telephone settings. The questionnaire should focus on specific aims and objectives, including asking and collecting the right type of information and making sure each question is specific, objective and understandable.
· Multiple Choice Questions. The discovery of anthracite coal led to the initial development of large-scale iron and steelmaking in: a … 23 Canada: From Sea to Sea Multiple Choice Questions 36. »More detailed
Class 6 Science Chapter 6 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) of Changes Around Us. These MCQs are helpful in the preparation of school tests or online test also. All the questions related to intext as well as exercises are included with answers and explanation here. Practice here with more than 100 questions related to standard 6 sciences chapter 6.